Industrial Resources, Inc. (IR) is seeking an experienced structural engineer to join our growing team. IR is a turnkey design-build contractor specializing in custom bulk material handling systems. IR has in house design, detail, fabrication, and construction capabilities complimented by West Virginia Electric, Inc., a full-service electrical design-build sister company. IR and WVE are wholly owned subsidiary companies of Victory of WV and have been in business for over 70 years. This position can work from our offices in Carnegie, PA and/or Fairmont, WV.
- To produce proposal, assembly and detailed structural drawings, as required.
- Prepare CAD design drawings consisting of structures, beams, columns, slabs for bulk material handling facilities.
- Prepare CAD design drawings for belt conveyors and structures.
- Prepare shop fabrication detail drawings as required in accordance with company standard practices.
- Provide accurate checking of design and / or details prepared by other draftsmen or detailers.
- Maintain high level of skill in computer aided drafting, (CAD).
- Maintain high level of knowledge of codes and standards related to the structural and mechanical engineering fields.
- Make site visits to active job sites or potential customer sites to help analyze a problem, field measure, meet with clients, etc.
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays
- 401k plan with company contributions and company match of employee contributions
- Health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and term life insurance